Our 20 yard roll-off dumpsters are perfect for medium to large sized projects such as large scale home renovations and remodels, new construction projects, large yard and property clean ups, bulky items, landscape material delivery/removal and more.
Your 20 Yard Dumpster Rental Includes:
- Dumpster rental and delivery
- Dumpster on-site for 14 days (daily charge over 14 days)
- Dumpster pickup and disposal for up to 4 tons of debris (tonnage charge over 4 tons)
What Can You Throw In Our 20 Yard Bins?
Our 20 yard bins can take a variety of items for disposal so if you don’t see your items listed here just give us a call and we’ll let you know if we can haul it for you or not.
- Yard or green waste. (branches,leaves,grass etc…)
- Construction debris
- Clean unpainted wood
- Painted or stained wood
- Household garbage
- Furniture and appliances
- Drywall Disposal
Prohibited Items: DO NOT Throw These In Our 20 Yard Bin!
If you throw prohibited items into the bin we won’t take it. Simple as that, you’ll need to empty the prohibited items and could be subject to additional delays in pickup.
- Asbestos contaminated drywall
- Paint cans or any other chemical or liquid containers
- Fuel, oils, grease or vehicle fluids
- Biomedical or radioactive waste
- Fuel tanks or propane tanks
- Hazardous waste of any kind
- Animal waste or carcasses
- Vehicle or bicycle tires
- Batteries of any type
- Concrete, cement and asphalt (must have prior approval)
- Brick, block and pavers (must have prior approval)
- Sand and gravel (must have prior approval)
- Roofing shingle disposal (must have prior approval)
- Sod and dirt (must have prior approval)
To book one of our 20 yard dumpsters for your next estate clean up, landscaping project, or construction project just give us a call (214) 660-0081 or fill out our online form and we’ll confirm your booking ASAP.